What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- TECHNICAL - includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, your login history, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- USAGE - includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Twitter, Facebook
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- for record keeping purposes;
- for fraud screening and prevention purposes;
- to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms;
- to comply with our legal obligations.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Twitter, Facebook
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at a secure London data centre.
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and always in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Twitter, facebook
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Call us at: 01333 426323
Or write to us: Locality Hub Bayview Stadium, Harbour View, Methil, Fife, KY8 3RW
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: 01333 426323
Or write to us at: Locality Hub Bayview Stadium, Harbour View, Methil, Fife, KY8 3RW